Monday, August 30, 2010

LET'S GO!!

Hi All,
My name is Shelley,
I want to begin this post with a
very special thank you to Cassie and Jacob!!
Cassie is so so talented, she has put this blog together for us in such a short time!
I explained to her what I wanted long distance, by phone, and she was able to see it EXACTLY!!
Her life is busy, trying to be a wife, mommy, and a graphic designer, and she is taking time to do her part for Rachel!! Jacob, her husband and my son, has been busy creating the registration form you all are filling out! THANKS SO MUCH to both of you for making this a wonderful place to show love to our dear friend!!
To Karen Wynn, What can I say! You are a VERY BUSY LADY, that has stepped in because of your love for the Steele Family! Thank you so much for your incredible enthusiasum and willingness, and hard work!
To those of you that have registered... THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!
To those of you that are stopping by because you are curious. Please take a minute and think of how it would feel to give a little time out of your busy lives to serve someone in such a special way!! Feel free to ask the questions to us that might be holding you back.
There are so many more reasons why we all should reach out to those who need us than there are reasons why we shouldn't!
September is CHILDHOOD CANCER AWARENESS MONTH! You are going to be hearing about many different ways to donate to a cause. FILL OUR REGISTRATION FORMS it is a great place to donate your time or funds!!

One month from today you will look back and have given service, or it will have gone by filled with all the busy day to day things we all do, and you will wish you had! I know, because I have done this so many times in my life! I would say, "Sounds like fun, like a really good idea, but I am so busy..." then later I would hear how it went and it tugs at my heart as I wish I had been a part!

If you feel you can't have a bake sale, but would like to donate or you have anything you would like to share in anyway, please email me directly, and I will be sure you get this opportunity to do so! Email me at: steelestrongbakesale@gmail.com
Thank you all for all you can do! If you can do nothing else,
PLEASE KEEP RACHEL, AND ALL CHILDREN FIGHTING LEUKEMIA, IN YOUR PRAYERS!
I know all of the above will make a difference!
Many thanks,
Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment